Transmitter of "Voice of Russia" in Wachenbrunn, Thuringia, Germany. This facility, which was operated by "Deutsche Telekom AG" ( respectively "Deutsche Post" before 1990) was completed in 1988 and used from 1999 to 2012 for the transmission of programmes of "Voice of Russia", also in foreign language like French, German and English on the mediumwave frequency 1323 kHz with a power of 1000 kW. For this purpose an antenna with switchable direction pattern, consisting of four 125.1 metres tall radio masts, which were insulated against ground and arranged in a square, was used. The transmitter was shut down at the end of 2012 and demolished in September 2013.
Cодержимое этого сайта добавлено его посетителями.
Администрация не несет ответственности за действия посетителей.
При обнаружении незаконно размещенного материала свяжитесь с нами. Про сайт io.uaНовости ioОтзывыРекламаContacts